Policies and General Information
- Rates: For direct bookings 70 GBP per room per night plus VAT.
- Room rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Payment: AirBnB, Paypal, credit card or cash.
- Deposits: For direct bookings a deposit of 1/2 the room rate must be received to hold your reservation. The deposit is refundable with 48 hour notice of cancellation.
- Check-in: From 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: Latest 11:00 a.m.
- No smoking inside is allowed.
- No pets are permitted.
- Please advise us of any dietary restrictions. We will do our best to meet your needs.
- Wireless internet is available in the house at no charge.
- Parking is free for guests.
- Gift certificates may be purchased with a one year expiration date.
- Holiday dates require a minimum two night stay.
Cancel outside of 10 days and there is no charge, within 10 days there will be a 50% charge. As a small family owned B&B we appreciate your understanding and cooperation on this matter.
AFTER HOURS EVENING CHECK-IN
Regular check-in time is from 3:00 PM – 10 PM. If you are arriving at a later time, please call the front desk to inform of your later arrival. We will guide you through our seamless after hours process.
The property does NOT accommodate animals. If animals are found to be in the house without previous agreement you will be 100% responsible for all associated cleaning costs. Please be respectful of our housekeepers so they may allocate appropriate time to clean the house upon your departure.
Certified service animals must be acknowledged via telephone when booking a room. Service animals must have proper identification upon checking into our establishment. There is a one time animal fee of 40GBP. We have several designated rooms to accommodate service animals due to other patrons and their strict animal hair allergies. Please understand as we are a small property and take all precautionary steps to ensure all our guests have a memorable experience. If you have questions please contact us for further information.
Wedding preparation including but not limited to hair, makeup, etc. are not permitted in our rooms. In addition, bachelor/bachelorette or celebratory gatherings of more than 4 persons are not allowed. This is to ensure the noise level and logistics for other guests can still enjoy their stay and is not disruptive. We have strict daily quiet hours from 10pm-7am. Please contact the front desk directly for additional information, or if you wish to inquire or do a buyout of the entire rooms for a private group event that creates some flexibility. We are here to work with you on building the best plan to deliver the desired memorable outcome you want, ask any question or make any request and we will try our best to accommodate or provide options.
Call for more details +44 2866 123456 or email your needs to bookings@AshwoodsBnB.com